LAVA helps you build dynamic, personalised brochures
LAVA is our online Dynamic Brochure Creation Software.
LAVA automatically generates a personalised, branded and targeted PDF brochure containing information about your products and/or services and then emails this to your customer based on the type of enquiry they make at your website.
It's like having your own 24x7 client service team ready to take enquiries from prospective customers.
It is fully automated, does this all this within minutes and schedules a note for you to follow up in due course (because their email address is also captured).
Increasingly, with time poor people they’re expectations are that you’ll do the hard work and thinking for them. LAVA allows for that precisely.With convenience of clicking few buttons, you can build and supply them a coloured brochure tailored for them within minutes which is critical to building their interest.
Who Uses Online Brochure Builders?
LAVA is an ideal software solution for:
- universities and colleges supplying information to prospective international students,
- travel agents who want to promote feature highlights of various travel locations and special deals,
- businesses with multiple product and service offerings
- anyone who seeks to publish polished e-brochures to potential clients that is customised to their needs and ready to be sent any time of the day or night.
LAVA eBrochure Features:
- Easily follow-up on enquiries;
- the system tracks all details of what was sent to who, and when.
- Ensure accurate, relevant information is always on hand for your clients.
- Personalise brochures based on client response, e.g. include a ‘Dear [first name]’ greeting.
- Brochures are easily forwarded by email to others, providing a ready-made referral service.
- Brochures can be written in many different languages
- Personalise your electronic brochures for each reader
- Capture enquiry details for lead conversion
- Include and publish content to your brochures from other systems
- Unparalleled flexibility in designs and layout options